Therapy for individuals, couples and teens
Is it time for counseling?
- Are you having challenges in your relationships with your spouse, with your friends, children, co-workers or other family members and would like things to improve?
- Would you like to have greater intimacy and improved communication in your relationships?
- Are you going through a major life transition (marriage, separation, parenting, changing careers, moving, health issues/illness, grieving a major loss, etc.) and need some professional support and guidance?
- Have you gone through a crisis or trauma in your life and you are struggling to regain a sense of normalcy and control back?
- Are feelings of anxiety, sadness, anger or depression interfering with your life and relationships?
- Do you feel that friends and family are not providing the level of support that you need now?
- Are you finding that your usual ways of coping arenít working as effectively and want to find healthier ways of coping with the stressors in your life?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, consider receiving counseling from a licensed professional or joining a support group to help you work through any crisis or concerns you are experiencing in your life right now.
Click here for more information about my practice, office information, and more.